The "Uktipster.net" website or the "Site" is provided to you by Uktipster.net ("We", "Us" or "Uktipster.net"). :
By signing up for the Uktipster.net service ("Service") or any of the services of Uktipster.net. ("Uktipster.net"), you ("You", "The Customer" or the "User") are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). Uktipster.net reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the Uktipster.net website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Uktipster.net cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You may not use the Uktipster.net service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) .
- You are not allowed to share or reproduce the purchased information with anyone.
- A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of Uktipster.net will result in an immediate termination of your services.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory. No warranty of any kind is made in relation to accuracy, reliability or content.
- Uktipster.net does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- Uktipster.net does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- Uktipster.net does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- Any information published by Uktipster.net is for informational and entertainment purposes only.
- Uktipster.net does not accept any form of gambling, betting or wagering.
- Uktipster.net is not responsible for any loss or damage for the customer, either direct or indirect, as a result of using this information for gambling or betting.
- Customer is responsible to comply with his local laws to avoid breaking the laws in his country.
- In no event shall Uktipster.net or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, Uktipster.net partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Uktipster.net.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Uktipster.net customer, Uktipster.net employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- The failure of Uktipster.net to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Uktipster.net and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Uktipster.net (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any misuse, misconduct or other abuse of the relationship with Uktipster.net will result in immediate cancelling of any relation between the customer and Uktipster.net.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to questions at Uktipster.net.
Payment of Fees:
Customer is to be billed in advance by Uktipster.net for the subscription offered. Before the subscription is available for use, customer must accept the terms of business as presented. All plan levels are billed in advance on a monthly basis. You can cancel your subscription at any time by contacting us, however, Uktipster.net does not offer refunds for any payments already made, unless you have used our services for 90 days and you can prove that after this 90 days using Martingale system you didn't get profits. Your access to the Service will be deactivated without notice for failure to pay any amount due within one (1) calendar days of the due date.
Cancellation and Termination:
- You may cancel your account at anytime by emailing questions@Uktipster.net
- Once your account is cancelled all of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Uktipster.net service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Uktipster.net may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site.
Modifications to the Service and Prices:
- Prices for using Uktipster.net are subject to change upon 14 days notice from Uktipster.net. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Uktipster.net Site or the administration menu of your Uktipster.net account via an announcement.
- Uktipster.net reserves the right at any time to time to modify or discontinue, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Uktipster.net shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Users may send an email to the following address: questions at Uktipster.net if they have any questions or require any information about the Charged Service and the status of their registration. Uktipster.net undertakes to answer these questions or requests for information as soon as possible.